We Know The System. We Will Fight For You!

Learn How Our FREE Consultation Works

Mickle and Bass Law Firm logo thumbnail tab

How Can Mickle & Bass Help You?

Once you meet with Mickle & Bass, we become your attorneys. Anything you say to us remains confidential, and anything we do with information from you will be in your best interest.

Mickle & Bass always stands with the injured in accident cases; we never represent insurance companies.

First, we will review your accident and your injuries and outline the legal options available to you. This is a free legal consultation with no strings attached. You won’t have to go any further with us if you don’t want to.

If we agree together to move forward, we will ask you to sign a retainer agreement. This explains our contingency-fee arrangement. You do not pay us anything upfront, and if we do not recover money for you, we do not get paid.

For our services as your legal representatives, we will accept a fixed percentage of anything we recover for you. That money comes out of the check the insurance company writes as part of a settlement or court award. Nothing ever comes out of your pocket.

Our objective is to obtain a negotiated settlement or court award that makes you whole financially.

In a personal injury case, South Carolina law allows you to be compensated for pain and suffering, as well as punitive damages if the person who harmed you acted with willful, wanton, or reckless conduct.

Preparing For Your Your Initial Consultation

It is important that you get to know us at Mickle & Bass, and that we come to know you. We understand that you will likely have questions and concerns in the days ahead, and we want to help you with them. You don’t have to go through any of this alone. To get started, we will ask you to share with us certain information. (If you do not have it, don’t worry – we can help you get it.) This information will include the following:

Identification, such as a valid driver’s license, state-issued ID, passport, etc., with your full legal name for the record

Any accident reports filed by your employer, the police, or any other authority (e.g. store security, building manager, etc.)

Insurance policies, health insurance cards, or “dec” (coverage declaration) sheets from any insurance you hold that might be applied to your accident

Correspondence, forms, and receipts you have received since your accident from insurers, doctors, garages (for car accident repairs or estimates), etc.

Any additional information you have about your accident, such as photos or video you or companions may have taken, notes you have made, or the names and contact information for those who witnessed the accident

100 +
5 Star Google Reviews Bubble for Mickle and Bass

For The Mickle & Bass Law Firm

Trusted By Our Clients